LG Worldwide – (All Levels) – (NCK, NSCK, SPCK, CPCK, SIMCK)
Delivery time: 1-3 days [24.7 Instant]
Service online 24/7
Unlock ALL LG devices locked to any Network worldwide
Service Database is limited to select year only if u need unlock codes for newer models request in alternative LG database tool.
Service will generate 5 set of codes
below is the sample code : NCK=8930936094047115 NSCK=8866989894138404 SPCK=5164220215173154 CPCK=9506445634880515 SIMCK=9615524408036045
Warning: some Phones have only 1 set of code in Factory Database in such case u get only Nck code there are no other codes in the database, There will be no refund issue if u get only one working code 99% chance the code will work 1% subject to phone issues.
Verification & Refund Policy
NOT supported CDMA Phones IMEI starting 99xxxxxxxxxxx and 352452xxxxxxxx make sure not to submit such IMEIs, cause code will come like this SPC=000000 which is CDMA programming code.
NO REFUNDS ON SUCH REQUESTS
Before request a code for LG, please be sure to find the code entry instructions before make order
There is no solution to enter the code in U900, U880, U890, U400 and some more, and all LG Android Cell Phone with the new “Device Unlock App”.
So please check first you can enter a code before to order code for LG!
The supplier of LG does not provide any kind of refund (Full or Even Partial) for Wrong code (Even with Video Proof). Also if you submit the Wrong IMEI or even send a NON-LG IMEI you will receive Junk Code and will pay full price for it.
– No Refund for Wrong Code
– No Verification Request Accepted
– No Cancellation if Delayed until supplier approves cancellation request
The problem with these phones is that the
1: the operator will change the codes from the defaults and the factory default codes will be wrong.
2: Blocked Counters
3: custom Firmware
4: Replaced Handset or Hardlocked Firmware Changed by the operator
5: Relocked Handset by the operator
Normally these problems can be sorted by flashing a generic Firmware in your phone and then unlock with same codes will work.
Alert: incase unlock codes generated by this Database do not work do not order same order in other LG database it will get you same codes and no refunds will be issued with changing of the database only increases your chances to find non-available codes not helps u find different codes.
YOU AGREE TO TERMS & CONDITIONS YOU ORDER, YOU DON’T AGREE PLEASE DONT ORDER, NO REFUNDS / NO CANCELLATIONS / NO VERIFICATIONS